How do I get my application to you?
- Scan a copy of the completed application and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax it to us at: 512.651.1851
- Drop it off at our office: 7719 Wood Hollow Dr. Ste. 216 Austin, TX 78731
We are looking for individuals who are interested in volunteering with our hospice patients. If any of the following describes you, we want you to apply!
You are a good person who wants to connect with a friend.
You want to sit and talk with someone about their life and what they've experienced.
You've got a green thumb and would like to help our patients in their garden.
You would like to help answer phones, make photo copies or prepare holiday cards for our patients.
You want to make a difference in someones life.
If any of the above resonates with you, apply with us! Use the button above to download a copy of our application.
- We take volunteers who are 16 years or older. If you are 16 or 17, we'll need parent permission first.
- You'll need to pass a basic background check. (We don't run a credit check though!)
- You'll need to have a reliable source of transportation.
- You can volunteer as much or as little as you want! 1 hour a week, or 40 hours a week. It's up to you.
- You'll need to complete an orientation, which could take a few hours. Don't worry though, we're flexible if you are!